HR - BFSI Domain at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:5779 Applications:309 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:297
Head - Marketing - BFSI (5-13 yrs)
Hiring with no 1 bank for Head Marketing in Mumbai
Job Title : Head Marketing of Retail Liabilities, Wholesale Banking & Travel Cards
Department : Retail Banking - Marketing
Location : Mumbai
Reporting Authority : VP & Head - Marketing
No. of Direct Reports (if applicable) 3, Team Size 6
The incumbent will be responsible for marketing of the following products and services of the bank:
- Mass and Mass Affluent segment Savings Accounts including Salary Accounts
- Burgundy, the brand for the affluent segment
- Wholesale Banking which includes SMEs, Corporate Banking and Emerging Enterprises
- Travel Cards
- Investment Products distributed by the Bank, including third party products like life insurance, general insurance and mutual funds
Key Result Areas The job responsibilities include:
- Providing strategic direction and marketing vision for these businesses/product groups
- Branding and marketing of all the above products and services. This will include all ATL and BTL communication.
- Developing the product positioning and messaging that differentiates these products in the market
- Implementing consumer engagement/ROI driven programs to deepen/ cross sell/ up sell or acquire new to bank customers. These programs may be stand alone, or in partnership with alliances/ other companies/ brands.
- Mining consumer insights and generating new marketing ideas to help tap into these segments.
- Manage the marketing budget assigned for this portfolio of products
- Ensure compliance with marketing processes for these product groups/segments
- Build competitive intelligence inputs for senior management
- Ensure constant reporting on key performance metrics"
Key Relationships :
Product/Business Teams, Advertising Agencies, Direct Marketing Agencies, Campaign Management Team, Senior Management, MD's office
Competencies Required :
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Ability to think laterally, and innovate
- Influencing ability
- Leadership skills and ability to lead and motivate a team"
- Academic Qualifications Required
- MBA in Marketing from a Tier 1 Business School
- Nature of Relevant Work Experience Required 360 marketing experience, including experience in digital marketing
- Experience in dealing with offline and online media campaigns
- Experience in consumer research would be an added advantage
- No. of Years of Relevant Work Experience 10-13 years experience in Marketing and / or consumer research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.