Head - Marketing - Bank (13-15 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - "Digital Marketing", "Marketing"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role will lead a team of performance marketing to scale Digital acquisitions across all lines of business for Consumer bank of Citi in India. This includes New to Bank acquisitions such as Cards, Affluent liabilities, Personal loans, Mortgages as well as driving Digital cross sell across products within the bank.
Client Details :
The client is one of the biggest MNC Bank in India
- Lead our performance based marketing activities ( including but not limited to SEM, SEO, Social, Display, Affiliates and aggregators)
- Build and scale channels like Media partnerships, Referral platform across all products
- Ownership of end-to-end funnel management of Digital Acquisitions - Top, middle and bottom to drive efficiency and scale.
- Develop strategies, programs and action plans that will drive large-scale improvement.
- Build a culture of data driven insights decisions based on lift tests to optimize channel-Mix, CPA, ROI and budgets.
- Lead the relationship and engagement with performance media agencies on delivery against KPIs
- Lead & Optimize the entire digital prospect journey optimization in partnership with Product, tech and CI teams.
- Own analytics, measurement, budgets, reporting for the vertical, monitoring performance against targets with actionable recommendations.
- Monitor internal and external digital trends and technologies to continually improve the program and maintain competitive advantage
- Work closely with marketing teams on creatives and content and synergies between performance and preference marketing.
People (Team Management):
- Lead the team to deliver high growth rates and efficiency levels
- Continue to build & grow technical expertise of Digital acquisition within the team
- Develop team members to take on larger roles in the Bank
- 13-15 years
- This role requires a detailed understanding of of Digital advertising tools/channels, platforms and hands on experience in running a digital acquisition/ performance marketing channel
Technical expertise :
- Advanced knowledge of Digital advertising platforms and analytical tools for Online channels
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence, gain support and operate in a matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously
- Hands on mentality, an analytical and structured way of working with logical thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills
Job Offer :
- The right person will have the opportunity to move across other roles in the Consumer leadership team or grow regionally
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dev Sewlia on +91 (0) 22 4236 3320
Contact - Dev Sewlia - +91 (0) 22 4236 3320
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.