Business Head at Xpert Conexions
Views:491 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Marketing - B2C/eCommerce/Online (10-20 yrs)
Head Marketing - B2C Ecommerce / Online Organizations only
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase acquisition and retention
- Set immediate and long-term goals for internal teams
- Lead the Marketing team and elevate its level to a skillful, efficient industry-leading unit.
- Track the effectiveness of ongoing campaigns through regular reporting that includes details of customer behavior, usage and spend.
- Analyze the customer journey and identify key touch points in the customer's interaction to optimize customer activation and retention
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Conduct thorough competitive analysis to stay informed and ahead of competition
- Proven experience in a senior role leading both mainly in Retention and flavor of Acquisition, as well as designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Expertise in CRM / CLM strategies
- Advanced knowledge of SEO, marketing analytics and SEM
- Strong leadership skills and proven expertise in elevating team members to a high level of performance
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to creatively solve business problems through strategic and innovative approaches
- Ability to work with various teams in a complex environment, ensuring the timely delivery of multiple projects
- Highly analytical with the ability to collate, analyze and present data, and drive clear insights into decisions that improve KPIs
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships with senior management, company divisions, and partners
- Ideally have Gaming or E-commerce industry experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.