Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:949 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Head - Marketing - Advertising Firm (15-20 yrs)
Role is for Head Marketing for AVOD Business for our client ..
Role reports to the Business Head.
A total team of 20 people with 5/6 DR
- This role primary requires to focus on brand building with strong traditional media expertise (TV, Print, Radio, OOH)
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple communication channels and their role in brand marketing
- Communication Development: Working closely with agency partners to create compelling consumer communication backed by strong insights.
- Developing the AVOD architecture and owning from Strategy to Execution
- Establishing the company as the No.1 OTT app in the Entertainment domain.
- Develop the go-to-market plan and deciding on the optimum spend allocation to deliver the agreed business goals.
- Responsible for driving the top line growth, strengthening market share, building brand equity drivers while improving the top line and bottom line for the company.
- Supporting Ad Sales and User Retention teams with the required marketing support
- Drive user acquisition, engagement and retention by optimally investing across platforms
- Monitor performance of each platforms; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- Optimize results for campaigns by working with creative team on A/B testing content.
- Knowledge of 1st party data and use of a DMP
- Knowledge of Analytics and Planning tools.
Basic knowledge of Ad-serving technologies
Specific skills / attributes needed :
- A Digital & Traditional Marketing expert with 14/15 years of experience.
- The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to push back as subject matter expert. Strong attention to detail
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.