Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:2622 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Manufacturing - Paint Industry (17-22 yrs)
JOB PROFILE :
- Heading the entire cluster of Plant, Maintaining & Reporting P&L of Plant.
- Accountable for Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Development & Management of the Plant Operations.
- Responsible for Plant Statutory Compliance and other Legal requirements including Smooth Industrial Relations & Motivated work force.
- Leading Company vide Business Excellence (All Plants) for 5S & Safety Module.
- Leading the Expansion Project to establish additional Capacity including from Budgeting, Capex, Ordering, Tendering, Equipment Specifications, Supplier Selection, Negotiations to Installation & Commissioning.
- Customer Quality Management & Customer Engagement.
- Inventory & Cash Flow Management. Supplier Engagements for Continuous Improvement
- Hiring, Team Building, Department structuring, Department Procedures & Policies Formulation.
- Operations Excellence & Plant Efficiency Improvement. Propagating Continuous improvement culture in the Team.
- Setting Department and Project KPIs, objectives and Individual goals for all reporting departments and individuals, efficient reviews and propagating coordination in the teams.
- To Control Process of the entire Plant, De-risking, Efficiency improvement, Culture Propagation and Business Excellence.
- Managing Projects and Operations in Most Safe, cost effective and quality competitive environment.
- Ensuring High Moral and Team effectiveness.
Reporting to : V.P ( Manufacturing ).
Candidate Requirement :
- BE / BTECH in Chemical / Mechanical / Production preferred with MBA ( From Top 15 B - school only preferred )
- Candidate : Currently managing 1+ plants preferred
From Any : Adhesive / Paint / Chemical / Process Industry only apply
Narayan Iyer ( 9819147645)
Pan India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.