Head - Manufacturing Operations - Hygiene Products (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Skills - Manufacturing, Operations, FMCG, Plant
Job Type - Permanent
- Take on a senior leadership role
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation
Our client is a well known brand in the Indian consumer space. With a presence across the country, the organisation is currently looking to expand operations and diversify its interests.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be responsible for:
- Leading manufacturing operations for the organisation.
- Setting up industry leading systems and processes to maximise efficiency, reduce waste, and delivery consistently high performance.
- Devising and driving the AOP.
- Driving a culture that places a strong emphasis on quality and compliance.
- Enabling a culture of continuous improvement across the manufacturing organisation.
- Leading the growth and development of your team.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 15 years of experience leading manufacturing operations for leading consumer goods organisations.
- Relevant qualifications within the manufacturing and operations domain from a leading institute.
- A strong track record of delivering quality, and efficiency.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role at a rapidly growing organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.