Head - Manufacturing Operations - Hygiene Products (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Operations
Skills - Manufacturing, Operations, FMCG, Plant
Job Type - Permanent
- Take on a senior leadership role
- Work with a rapidly growing organisation
Our client is a well known brand in the Indian consumer space. With a presence across the country, the organisation is currently looking to expand operations and diversify its interests.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be responsible for:
- Leading manufacturing operations for the organisation.
- Setting up industry leading systems and processes to maximise efficiency, reduce waste, and delivery consistently high performance.
- Devising and driving the AOP.
- Driving a culture that places a strong emphasis on quality and compliance.
- Enabling a culture of continuous improvement across the manufacturing organisation.
- Leading the growth and development of your team.
In order to apply successfully to this role, you will have:
- At least 15 years of experience leading manufacturing operations for leading consumer goods organisations.
- Relevant qualifications within the manufacturing and operations domain from a leading institute.
- A strong track record of delivering quality, and efficiency.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
In addition to an attractive compensation package, you will have the opportunity to take on a leadership role at a rapidly growing organisation.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishal Patel on +91 124 452 5422.
Contact - Vishal Patel - +91 124 452 5422
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.