Talent Acquisition at Pearl Global Industries Ltd
Views:2714 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Pearl Global - Head - Manufacturing Excellence - Garment Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
The person would be part of Central Team responsible for managing following across the PGIL Locations - India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Indonesia to manage Central IE, Planning and Quality.
- Industrial Engineering
- Standardizing SOP and Procedures
- Quality Assurance
- Production/Project Planning
- Establishing an effective Industrial Engineering department with a focus on Design to Delivery.
- Develop & implement an effective communication strategy to raise awareness of and drive improvement in quality across departments, focused on customer satisfaction, driving a culture change.
- Project Management through conceptualizing and executing new projects.
- Improved efficiencies of factories by Implementing Lean Principals.
- Established a centralized machine allocation / planning function.
- Responsible for layout conceptualization to execution for all styles.
- Strengthened the pre-production activities.
- Conduct Trainings at all levels to drive the processes.
- Implement systems and SOPs that would be instrumental in getting the factory technically evaluated in various third party audits.
- Responsible for New incoming inspection process and putting in place a rigorous and independent review to capture all incoming and in process material non-conformance; analyse down to root cause all failure points and establish corrective and preventive solutions.
- Responsible for analysis of the Customer Complaints Globally for Quality Inspections and Factory Audit and carry out the footprints of corrective and preventive actions (internal and external).
BE/ BTech with PG Diploma from NIFT or other Institution of Repute
At least 15 years experience out of which 5 years in Apparel Manufacturing Industry
Industry Traits : Retail Brands, Buying House, Apparel Manufacturing
- Team Handling
- Should be able to work in teams
- Candidates who do not have experience in Garment/Apparel sector kindly do not apply or share your details
- Interested candidates with relevant experience may share their details or call at 91-9818231321.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.