Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:1068 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Manufacturing Engineering - Auto/Auto Ancillary (15-25 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Someone who understands the manufacturing process and handled plants.
2. Handles conflict well, where are they in the hierarchy and who has experience in Manufacturing operations and industry 4.0. can work seamlessly across plants Leaders, and global.
3. Even okay with someone managing plant and then has done program management
4. Some of her top responsibilities would be Industry 4.0, Succession planning and people management, process improvement and a strategic mindset. In terms of operation matrices, they include the plants output, report globally the energy consumption, water neutrality, waste management and report utilization.
Identifies and implements advanced or complex manufacturing processes or technologies. Leads,co-leads, or advises manufacturing teams. Either demonstrates expert manufacturing knowledge in one discipline or integrates manufacturing technology or processes across several disciplines. Recognized as a manufacturing expert outside of their local organization.
Key Responsibilities :
- Applies expert knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to lead and guide a wide range of strategic activities.
- Applies mastery level knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to lead and guide a wide range of strategic activities.
- Communicates with and influences key external stakeholders and business leaders.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to integrate the total impact of manufacturing technology as it applies to advanced or new manufacturing solutions for a safe environment while balancing cost, quality, and delivery.
- Develops and leads either large or complex projects.
- Develops and drives standardization for manufacturing.
- Manages projects in a cross-functional environment and has the ability to lead matrixed and dotted line teams.
- Coaches, mentors, and inspires manufacturing personnel.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for one or more manufacturing disciplines.
- Advises and recommends long term resolutions to systemic manufacturing problems.
- Collaborates on and/or solves complex manufacturing issues, and provides solutions across the Provides interfaces and leadership with indirect suppliers.
- Equipment/Capital Procurement - Selects manufacturing equipment manufacturing specifications and meets the project or program needs.
- Manufacturing Product, Process and System Integration - Leads the integration of the manufacturing process design and product design interactions to ensure the product design can be manufactured in the most efficient manner.
- Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions.
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Cultivates innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Project Management - Establishes and maintains the "Balanced Triangle" of Scope, Schedule and Resources for a temporary effort (a "project").
- Health and Safety Fundamentals - Champions and models proactive health and safety behaviors by identifying, reporting and participating in actions to improve health and safety in order to build an interdependent culture and contribute to an injury-free workplace.
- Supplier Relationship Management - Manages strategic supplier using agreed process with established work plan, senior sponsor meetings, and scorecards; defines and evaluates a collaborative relationship with a Category Partners List supplier to deliver value to supplier.
- Manufacturing Business Model Application - Demonstrates capability in organizing and improving the steps of how workflow should occur by using the current documented processes and key practices used to drive improvements within the business to show a common framework .