Principal Consultant at Talent Orbit
Views:4540 Applications:417 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head/Manager - Finance - Healthcare (5-12 yrs)
Finance Manager(Head Finance India)
Company : A Healthcare MNC(Global leader in product line)
Qualification : Professional degree in Finance & Accounts
Experience : 5-12 years in FP&A and Controlling for the product based Co.; with exposure in SAP
Industry : Healthcare/LifeSciences, FMCG, Chemical (Product having shelf life)
Role : Individual Contributor
Reporting To : Head of Finance-Asia
Title : Finance Manager(Head Finance India)
- Manages the financial resources and supports business decision making to ensure sustainable and profitable growth. Drives the achievement of short and long term financial and operational targets while aligning to corporate strategy/principles and adhering to legal and compliance regulations.
- Oversees and manages the finance function to support the operation by providing a complete, correct and all-time updated financial status for sound decision making by the management.
- Assure complete, correct and timely reporting to local management, regional office and HQs.
Key Role :
Accounting & Controlling :
- Responsible for overall finance & accounting duties. Ensure direct, timely and accurate preparation of the Company's financial statements(BS, PL & CF), and all other reports for management use
- Monitors statutory accounts to ensure compliance with India accounting and tax regulations and corporate policy
- Analyzes overall financial
- Transfer pricing
- Budgeting, Forecasting, Operation Plan
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Liaises nd maintains relationships with external service providers i.e. bankers, auditor, government agencies work with Regional Office on Financial KPIs
- Ad hoc administrative support as necessary
- Administrative matters of the office including organizing office-related activities liaises with lanlord contractor, service providers and other third parties to support operational requirements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.