Head/Manager - Business Development - Data Centre Solutions (8-15 yrs)
Looking for a Sales Head/BDM to manage PAN India business for Data Centre services with my well reputed organization. Role to be based in Mumbai.
Job Title: Business Development Manager-PAN India role
Department: Data Centre Solutions
We are one of the leading full-service partner for Data Centre Solutions. We deliver superior uptime, innovation and intelligence for leading organisations worldwide. Our offering encompasses global strategy consulting, acquisition and disposal, project management and facilities management services
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling critical facilities management services to new and existing clients, establishing the presence of DCS & spearheading the growth of the business line in India.
Key Responsibilities :
- Identifying and successfully convert sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
- To build and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Fostering an active pipeline, exploring both new and existing market opportunities.
- Take complete ownership of the development and delivery of exceptional sales and tender documents in line with Company standards. Leverage internal specialist support functions (procurement, HR, QHS etc.), local managers and subject matter experts.
- Developing the business through building customer relationships and ensuring that resources are prepared to manage this growth.
- Identifies, tracks and influences key KPI and financial performance metrics to deliver required performance levels.
- Ensures mandatory processes are in place and are compliant.
- Actively seeks opportunities to sell the full range of business services (eg: cross selling).
Education and Experience :
- Target driven and thrives in a sales environment.
- Strong track record of success in winning new business opportunities in Data Centre Services
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Data Centre market.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented and meticulous in approach.
- A strong educational background. A recognised qualification within the engineering/technical sector will be viewed favourably.
- Ability to analyze and interpret various types of complex financial and technical RFP documents e.g. detailed Scopes of Work around data centre operations.
- Extensive experience in developing complex outsourcing solutions, pricing and organisational development models.