Senior Consultant at Vision Talent
Views:822 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Maintenance - Specialty Chemicals (20-23 yrs)
Our client is a manufacturer of Specialty Chemicals based out of Mumbai and they are looking for a Head of Maintenance based at their manufacturing plant.
Ideally you have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical and have more than 20 years of experience in Maintenance in Specialty Chemicals Industry (Continuous and batch process). You should have knowledge of Labour laws, EHS,TPM & Sustainability and exposure to 5S, Six Sigma and PDCA. You should have strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems. You should have demonstrated excellent track record in your last roles and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
Role Reports To Site Head
You will be responsible for :
- Improving Maintenance productivity metrics and deliver high quality, breakdown free timely production as per plan and Efficiently managing the Plant Equipment and all maintenance & Monitor(R&M) Maintenance budget
- Managing Total Productive Maintenance for the plant & support EHS and also enabling the plants to enhance ROI through constant cost cutting, optimization of Utilities & Consumables, improvement in quality & on Time Delivery.
- Prioritizing the maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts and Ensuring efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates
- Coordinating ANNUAL Shutdown with detailed checklist
- Initiate all safety awareness measures to ensure accidents are averted at all instances and Carry out the EHS agenda of the organization throughout the plant
- Becoming knowledgeable technically & commercially about all aspect of the manufacturing processes and Follow quality processes and standards
- Deciding the most effective labor mix, workforce, productivity and training needs and Coordinate with Projects to ensure they new projects are set up on time and capacities enhanced
- Oversee the installation, repair and upkeep of an employer's property, including machines, mechanical systems, buildings and other structures.
- Continual cost control while enhancing the scale of efficiency and ensuring production targets are met on a shift basis for daily / monthly / quarterly/Annually and Consulting on enhancement of process efficiency and effectiveness leading to significant cost-savings and improved service
- Schedule, train, supervise and motivate employees for the maintenance department and coordinating work performed by outside vendors
Salary : Rs 20 to 25LPA