Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:605 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Maintenance - Property & Projects (15-20 yrs)
15+ years' experience in Project Management from Retail / Construction / Real Estate / Project Management Consultants.
In order to achieve this job responsibility the person conceptualizes & strategies execution of projects and project maintenance through:
- Strategies & prepares 'Capital Expenditure' budget and 'Maintenance' budget based on scope of Trent projects and ensures execution of projects & maintenance activities within the budgets.
- Strategies execution of projects and fit-outs at optimum cost and as per the set timelines.
- Ensures alignment of project pipelines with those of property.
- Strategies the designs, capital expenditure / maintenance expenditure and manpower and ensures it is in line with approved property pipeline.
- Ensures new stores are handed over to the management as per timelines & budget.
- Ensures maintenance for electrical, HVAC, plumbing, telecom systems, CCTV, security & safety systems for the stores and preventive / periodic maintenance is well managed by the maintenance teams.
- Conceptualizes & Strategies ways of ensuring preventive maintenance at the stores by reducing the maintenance costs.
- Ensures maintenance & safety audits are conducted.
- Conceptualizes the emergency plan for the stores and ensures they are laid down and are in place.
- Strategies the store safety training and energy saving concepts and ensures the stores are completely trained on safety and energy saving concepts and implementation.
- Strategies implementation of feedback from customer (through CSS/ICSS) to continuously improve the store design and infrastructure.
- Maintains effective relationships with developers, mall management companies, franchisee and other vendors.
- Develops & manages a strong projects team, ensuring that appropriate subject knowledge and skills are developed within each individual.