Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:633 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Maintenance - Property & Projects (15-20 yrs)
15+ years' experience in Project Management from Retail / Construction / Real Estate / Project Management Consultants.
In order to achieve this job responsibility the person conceptualizes & strategies execution of projects and project maintenance through:
- Strategies & prepares 'Capital Expenditure' budget and 'Maintenance' budget based on scope of Trent projects and ensures execution of projects & maintenance activities within the budgets.
- Strategies execution of projects and fit-outs at optimum cost and as per the set timelines.
- Ensures alignment of project pipelines with those of property.
- Strategies the designs, capital expenditure / maintenance expenditure and manpower and ensures it is in line with approved property pipeline.
- Ensures new stores are handed over to the management as per timelines & budget.
- Ensures maintenance for electrical, HVAC, plumbing, telecom systems, CCTV, security & safety systems for the stores and preventive / periodic maintenance is well managed by the maintenance teams.
- Conceptualizes & Strategies ways of ensuring preventive maintenance at the stores by reducing the maintenance costs.
- Ensures maintenance & safety audits are conducted.
- Conceptualizes the emergency plan for the stores and ensures they are laid down and are in place.
- Strategies the store safety training and energy saving concepts and ensures the stores are completely trained on safety and energy saving concepts and implementation.
- Strategies implementation of feedback from customer (through CSS/ICSS) to continuously improve the store design and infrastructure.
- Maintains effective relationships with developers, mall management companies, franchisee and other vendors.
- Develops & manages a strong projects team, ensuring that appropriate subject knowledge and skills are developed within each individual.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.