Senior Recruitment Manager at Fast Service Recruitment Solutions
Views:1552 Applications:447 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - M&A/Strategy (10-20 yrs)
Lead Strategy and M&A for the organization:
- Actively participate in Corporate and BU strategy discussions to develop a deep understanding of the company and industry and incorporate business development recommendations that support strategic direction
- Develop relationships with key industry players and potential partners/targets
- Develop and implement an M&A; process and governance structure
- Create and implement tools, checklists, and models to evaluate potential partners as part of the assessment and diligence process
- Establish and lead the diligence process for potential acquisitions, joint ventures, or strategic partnerships by coordinating a cross-functional business team to develop and validate assumptions.
- Prepare the organization for post-deal integration and business case realization.
- Prepare and present findings, proposals, and ongoing updates to executive management.
- Identify & develop strategic projects and initiatives as a key member of the senior leadership team. Work cross-functionally on the execution of the strategic initiatives in partnership with other members of the senior leadership team
Skills & Experience :
- MBA (Finance/Strategy) with experience in top tier consulting firms or experience of working in strategy function in a corporate role. This experience should ideally be complemented with other operational roles.
- Mergers and Acquisitions exposure is a must with some successful transactions to share with a track record of successfully - acting- on strategic plans and implementing a program to drive and track results
- Stakeholder management - interaction at Board level and other CXO is a must have
- Strong analytical skills and comfort with numbers, as evidenced by academic background and track record.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- this role will interact frequently with the Board, Investors, CXOs & Directors
Compensation at par with industry standards