Head - LSTK Project Procurement - Oil & Gas Business (16-28 yrs)
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Skills - Procurement, LSTK Procurement, Project Procurement, Oil and Gas
Job Type - Permanent
- Incumbent will be responsible for LSTK procurement in a large Oil and Gas company
- Building procurement strategy and execution for large multi million dollar projects
Our client is a an Indian MNC and is a leader in petrochemicals, energy and other industries. With a strong global presence, they are looking for a Head LSTK Project Procurement for their Mumbai office.
- Role Reports to Head Projects
- In depth knowledge and application of Contracting principles, Contract structures, Commercial Terms & Conditions and Contract administration specific to LSTK Contracts viz LEPCC, EPCC, Open Book convertible to EPCC, Open Book and Cost reimbursable with fixed fee
- Prepare sourcing strategy for LSTK Contracts for upcoming projects-
- Align the Procurement Team with the priorities of Group Manufacturing Services (GMS) for O2C, plan & monitor workloads and performance and enhance effectiveness.
- Negotiate and award LSTK Contracts in line with the Overall Project Schedule and Budget.
- Deliver cost reduction through strong alignment with P&L Leaders, partner with all stake holders in design and execution of innovative cost reduction strategies with a focus on Life Cycle costs
- Experience in digital sourcing and procurement systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time with large CAPEX investments
- Ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve desired goals
- Drive digitization within the procurement teams
- Build a sustainable team, identify skill gaps and competency development in specific areas.
- Someone strong with conflict management, influencing and networking, negotiation skills, adaptability and change management and analytical Skills
Job Offer :
- An opportunity to work in organization which is investing significantly in new projects
- Lead multiple projects across cross functional teams
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jharna Rochlani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3343.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.