Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:4398 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Logistics - Internet/Online (12-18 yrs)
- Logistics Head is responsible for planning and overseeing all activities related to global logistics operations across countries.
- Develops an annual operating plan for logistics aligned with company goals and is responsible for annual forecasting and budgeting of the Logistics function.
- Responsible for inventory management and planning, aligned to the business requirements. He/ She will make sure that all organizational processes related to logistics (mainly, material handling and delivery) are followed properly.
- Ensures that there is adequate stock to meet the all the business whilst maintaining stock levels to a minimum.
- Responsible for efficient coordination with outsourced 3PL for warehousing operations.
- Needs to have experience in optimizing inventory management processes & controls. Responsible for undertaking initiatives for re-engineering supply chains (decisions on warehousing locations, sizing, logistics constructs, stocking norms, stocking levels etc.) to reduce inventory and supply lead times through data driven insights (supply chain analytics), along with leveraging external relations with vendors.
- Should understand how various systems interact with each other for fulfillment of business requirements and provide inputs wherever technology enablement is required (mainly, with respect to logistics).
- Should understand export/ import specific regulations and requirements and ensure adequate processes and controls are put in place to comply.
- Maintains a close working relationship with all business functions to ensure cross-functional collaboration and efficient Logistics functioning. Needs to work with both in-house teams and outsourced agencies to meet the required efficiency norms and SLA.
- Responsible to manage, coach and train the team and provide on-going career development guidance to the team members.
- Accountable for compliance to the guidelines and rules both internal (company guidelines) and external (tax laws, legal/ regulatory laws) and accountable for any artefacts/ processes needed for the same.
- Would also be accountable for the governance of any 3PL player managing operations on the company's behalf."
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.