Principal Consultant at Max HR - Search Solutions
Views:5209 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Head - Logistics - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Purpose of the Role :
- Responsible for heading Logistics services for Asia Pacific & EEMEA Region and will deliver value to business by creating, aligning and implementing judicious and prudent, short term and long term strategies in line with Company Policies and Business Goals
- Ensure Supply Continuity, Drive, Identify, Align and Deliver Cost and Value Optimisation projects, Generate Cash for the business with innovative solutions, Create Business Continuity Plans and Risk Mitigation Plans and Ensure supply of products which meets Quality standards for respective categories
- Engage with Internal and External Stakeholders to drive Supplier Relationship Management Program and align with Long Term Business Goals and Strategies.
- Formulation and Execution of Sourcing Strategies and Supplier Strategies (Short Term & Long Term)
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Productivity / Cost and Value Optimisation to Generate Value for Business
- Risk Assessment, Mitigation and Business Continuity Plans
- Spend Management
- Stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.