Managing Director at Talentwiser Managment Consulting
Views:595 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Litigation - eCommerce (8-11 yrs)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrated (hands-on litigation management experience) and subject matter knowledge of Civil, Criminal Litigation, Pre-litigation dispute resolution, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insurance Laws, Consumer Protection Laws, and Motor Vehicles Act.
- Drafting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices.
- Liasoning with police, enforcement agencies, various government officials for resolution of cases (both at pre-litigation and post-litigation stages).
- He/ She will be responsible to provide legal assistance, advice, and guidance to the business heads and respective stakeholders of the Company to resolve commercial disputes, criminal matters, pre-litigation matters, recovery matters by or against the Company and/or its officials.
- Co-ordinate, follow-up, maintain records (MIS) in dispute resolution & litigation matters, including collection/recovery matters both filed by or against the company. Keeping a track on the progress of all the litigations filed by or against the company or its officials and preparing MIS for the same.
- The incumbent will be required to identify and impanel with competent law firms/ lawyers across India. Also required to liaison with various stakeholders, consumers, dealers, banks for the recovery process.
- Formulate and implement strategies for recovery of bad debt/repossession of assets from the possession of the defaulters.
- Streamline the documentation/procedures and develop new systems for enhancing and strengthening various business verticals in a legally compliant manner.
- The position may require frequent travel, on a PAN India basis, to manage litigations and appear before various courts, tribunals, forums or regulatory and governmental agencies as representative of the Company.
- Preparing, highlighting and updating higher management of the company regarding the status of litigation and highlighting high stake cases.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE :
- Post-Qualified Experience of 8-11 years- in core civil, commercial and criminal litigation.
- Ability to interpret laws/find solutions to complex legal issues and efficiently handle litigations.
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment and within very tight timelines.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and able to function independently in a hands-on environment
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities.
AND ALSO :
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player as well as be able to work independently.
- Demonstrate a strong commercial-legal balance.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Be adaptable, willing to learn and improve.
- Be proactive and take an initiative