Recruiter at SeenRecruit
Views:526 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Legal - Retail/Hospitality/Real Estate (12-18 yrs)
CLIENT - LEADING MALL DEVELOPER
LOCATION - MUMBAI
INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION :
Responsible for all corporate legal and litigation matters of the organization at pan India level.
- Drafting, vetting, approving, negotiating and settling all types of agreements including Acquisition Agreements, Funding Agreements, Leasing, Marketing, Operations, Service and Leave & License Agreements, Franchise Agreements, Business Conducting Agreements, Renewal Agreements, Cancellation Deeds, Rectification Deeds, Supplemental Agreements, etc
- Co-ordination with retailers/tenants and other service providers for entire documentation work and keeping records of all documents.
- Handling Legal / Statutory Compliance, Corporate Governance, due diligence matters
- Representing in the court of law and coordinating with the management, as required.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION -
- 12+ yrs of experience in retail, hospitality, malls, real estate, etc.
- Excellent command over all aspects of legal matters.
- Command over all aspects of legal matters related to mall, real estate, retail in particular drafting agreements & in non-litigation legal matters.
- Well acquainted with relevant industry laws and guidelines
- Must be familiar with all practices and procedures pertaining to acquisition, leases, lease/license, documentation, contracts, agreements
- Excellent communication, drafting and negotiation skills.