Views:3454 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Head - Legal/Recovery & Collection (6-8 yrs)
Given the exponential growth plan, there is an increasing need to regulate the recovery & collection of vehicles and pending dues. There is a strong requirement of building operating procedures to handle litigations and responding to notices from government authorities. With its ambitious growth trajectory, it would like to bring on board a highly focused and matured professional who can spearhead the collection, recovery and legal vertical in the Finance organization. We expect the incumbent of the role to bring in similar experiences of handling legal & recovery through agencies.
The topmost priority of this role will be to design & implement operating procedures for executing collection, recovery and handling litigations. The role holder will also be responsible for maintaining healthy relationship with regional RTO and police.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in legal, recovery & collection. The candidate will bring in high experience in streamlining recovery & collection process with a focus on cost reduction and minimization of litigations. The incumbent needs to be a champion cf implementing contract and creating SOPs for execution of clauses related to asset abuse/theft.
LLB/Masters Degree in Law. 6-8 years of relevant experience in reputed organization.
Preferred Industry- Telecom/Banking/Insurance/Automotive
Training lead role would broadly be responsible for following 4 areas:
Recovery & Collection of Assets
- Design Policy to govern recovery of vehicles from driver partners
- Empanel lawyers/agencies pan India for recovery & collection of vehicles
- Manage agencies and monitor effectiveness of lawyers in meeting targets
2. Litigation Management
- Manage litigation cases pan India and create standard operating procedures for handling litigation
3. Legal Action
- Enforce contract regulations on partners in case of asset theft/abuse or other damage to property
4. Release of impound vehicles
- Create SOPs for recovery of impounded vehicles from police station/court
- Responsible for minimizing impound cases by enforcing compliance to local RTO requirement