HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:437 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Legal - Real Estate - LLB/LLM (11-18 yrs)
Job Location : Delhi
Experience: 11- 18 years
Real Estate experience is a must
- Coordinate with legal consultants, drafting & Execution of various documents/contracts/Agreements.
- Provide Quality and legal advice.
- Collaborate with external lawyers to evaluate land records and conduct thorough due issues involved in the structuring of land/property acquisition and to manage contracts
- Review the nal agreements from a business, Legal Documentation, Notices, letter & agreement and diligence for all risk mitigation strategies/options investigation & Local relevant development the Company to changes to laws governing urban and rural land
- legal perspective and ensure minimal risks to the organization
- support to the land team in the sale deed preparations, agreements, drafting of all contract-related documents from a legal perspective and other functions on compliance matters both at the corporate level and at efcient coordination with the business partners on all issues of in interpretation of laws with respect to construction, real estate and of legal, regulatory & statutory requirements for commercial registrations, etc.
- Ensure minimal the site level disputes and policy environment projects Litigation Management
- Identify external legal counsels and consultants for various jobs as and when required. Effectively coordinate with outside counsels for litigations and contract management
- Strategizing and advising the business team and lawyers on potential disputes, disputes and/or litigations including those related to vendors, customers, real estate/stamp duty matters, HR issues, etc
Provide closure to all pending litigation matters against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties
- Provide guidance on policy, process, and SOPs in commercial/contracts, litigations, compliance/ regulatory work, etc
- Deal with external authorities like Government authorities; External counsels/lawyers; law firms; third party vendors and suppliers
- Tracking and overseeing legal proceedings by and against the company and its assets.
- Reviewing contracts pertaining to the acquisition of one or more assets company
- Reviewing legal queries raised by various stakeholders and preparing responses.
Experience : Real Estate experience is must