Director at BigWigs Talent Solutions
Views:728 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Legal - Real Estate (10-15 yrs)
A Real Estate Conglomerate is looking for an experienced and highly talented attorney-at-law to join their Legal team and assist with a broad palette of legal matters in particular corporate law, The Legal Counsel will work closely with the company's Top Executive Team,
- Legal support to the Executive Management, Regional Management teams and group functions.
- Transaction support on international and regional outsourcing agreements.
- Legal analysis and support, including legal risk assessment, on contracts and tenders.
- Support on company law, listing rules, capital markets activities and refinancing projects.
- Contract drafting related to senior executive employment agreements.
- Governance and Compliance policies and training programmes.
- Developing and deploying global legal policies, procedures and processes and facilitating communication and best practice sharing throughout the legal community in the company.
- Contribute to development and improvement of the Legal Department's efficiency and effectiveness in line with best practice for an in-house function and the needs of the business.
- Ensuring that all legal advice is delivered to a high standard, within timeframes required by the business and in a manner that meets business needs.
Candidate Specifications :
Ideal Experience :
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience from a recognized law firm and/or in-house legal function within a Real Estate
- Solid expertise in corporate law and commercial contract law.
- Experience working as a legal advisor and business partner to large international clients advising at Executive Management and General Counsel Level.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- L.L.B from a reputable university is required.