Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:314 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Legal - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
Head - Legal
- Complete ownership of agreement for pharmaceutical business.
- Responsible for finalisation of real estate agreements , Loan , Mortgage agreements , etc .
- Negotiation, Finalization of Agreements with able to communicate managements commercial and legal points clearly to opposite party and their lawyers.
- Responsible Compliance of all agreed obligation's under all pharma and other Agreements . Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters. -
- Overseeing delivery of legal services and resources to accomplish corporate goals, strategies and priorities.
- Liaisioning with outside counsel or law firms and clearly communicating company's requirement and getting timely and relevant replies and feedbacks from them to achieve company's requirements
- Timely presentation of brief , accurate and to the point monthly MIS to the management which gibes a bird eye view of all legal matters to management
- To understand techno legal and commercial requirements of management and making brief to the point notes of an agreement and opposite party's comments and advise management about points which can be accepted , points which would be non negotiable and points which require negotiation with to the point and brief reasons . The idea is top managements time on reading and understanding the agreements is reduced as far as possible
Expected Knowledge Skills and Competencies :
- Be self-motivated, highly driven and demonstrate a high level of confidence in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Must have a high level of personal integrity and reflect strong ethical behavior in conducting his responsibilities.
- Must be a techno legal person who understands the negotiation aspects and is able to understand and balance the thin line between legal and commercial requirement's of management .
- Must be flexible in approach and solution oriented.
- Strong interpretational skills .
- Strong communication and presentation skills grounded in strong relationship building skills.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Strong domain understanding in various financial products and derivatives
- Strong project and product management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, passionate about building products and digital solutions, customer centricity.
- Strong relationship management Excellent written, communication and presentation skill
- Extensive experience and comfortability with clients will be central to success in the role
- Very good quantitative knowledge and analytical skills
- Pharma background necessary