Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:241 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Legal - NBFC (12-15 yrs)
Civil litigation - Arbitration, Execution Petitions against the awards received,Section 34 cases, DRT/DRAT
- Section 138, Fraud cases, Police liasoning, filing of cases.
- Monitoring PAN India cases
- Strategy formulation
- Leading a team of lawyers
- Managing and coordinating with external lawyers
- Handling all types of disputes in various courts and tribunals
- This job involves traveling also, as in cases maybe all over India.
- The position is with an NBFC, based in Delhi, a senior lawyer with strong litigation and team handling experience will be a good fit.
- Preferred candidates will be leading the litigation team in NBFC or any financial company.