HR Executive at Vigilcore Trading and Consultancy (OPC) Private Limited
Views:2835 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Legal - Gaming Industry (4-8 yrs)
- Must have thorough expertise in General corporate matters, Gaming industry rules and all IPR matters (trade mark & copyright)
- Experience of 4-5 years in similar field.
- Gaming where money is involved like poker, lottery based etc..
- Handling cases on IPR, Copyright and Gaming industry
- Providing general legal advice on business and commercial issues
- Timely closure of Documentation/s
- Draft and negotiate agreements, review documents and manage the contractual risks
- Assist in the development of best practices within Organization with regard to the legal aspects of commercial and contractual matters or other broad range of matters
- Provide regular reports and updates to Head Legal and to internal functions, as appropriate
- Provide strategic legal advice in terms of new and proposed legislation and their impact on the commercial.agreements
- Ensure the best legal solution to meet commercial objectives and to encourage best practice
- Minimise unforeseen legal exposure for the Company and its executives
- Timely legal support in terms of legal interpretation required for business performance
- Establish effective relationships with customers and staff, network effectively within and outside the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.