RA at ABC Consultants
Views:1551 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Legal - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
1. Identifying legal issues and risks that may affect the business (and ensuring that the business leadership is properly advised concerning those issues)
2. Excellent Knowledge of Indian and International Patents / Trade Mark Registration.
3. Leading the Group on Legal Compliances on a National and international Laws, Consumer Rights, Property Law, Industrial relations
4. To create and lead the team / Dept. of law officers to guide, advice and support all the branches and departments on Legal Matters.
5. To draft Agreements/Deeds/Bonds or any other documents as may be required from time to time in the course of business of the Organization.
6. Recommending appointments for Empanelment of Advocates and liasoning with them
7. Brief the cases to advocate on record, senior counselors in the various matters under litigation.
8. To give on the job training and share latest judgments / notifications / orders / awards with the Officers/Employees in the Legal Department for their better performances and quality work and personal developments in the field and exercise administrative powers within the Department.
9. Providing legal guidance relating to the formulation and implementation of strategies and policies
10. Forming and strategic planning of the company for implementation of Legal Policy.
11. Management of the company Legal department.
12. Providing the Legal Support for Implementation of missions entrusted by the company heads
13. Advising the CEO and other senior corporate officers on a Various Matters.
14. Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
15. Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance