Director at Connexio Search
Views:616 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Legal & Compliance - FinTech (15-22 yrs)
Head of Legal and Compliance - Fintech
A leading "Soonicorn" Fintech backed by leading VCs is looking to hire a Head of Legal & Compliance to spearhead their Legal & Compliance function for their Lending business.
Must Have :
- Bachelor's degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- 15 - 20 years' proven experience in a compliance officer role.
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Drafting and / or reviewing a wide range of sale and purchase agreements, corporate documents, editorial agreements and licenses, technology agreements, terms and conditions, employment, property and finance agreements.
2. Engage with vendors (e.g., partner banks, network etc) peers to present, collaborate, and resolve compliance-specific issues pertaining to the organisations client programs.
3. Dealing with trademarks, copyright, data protection, competition law, and business registration and company secretarial requirements.
4. Creating an annual compliance work plan that reflects the unique characteristics of the organization
5. Overseeing and monitoring the compliance program's implementation.
6. Preparing and presenting to the Board clear and concise compliance reports.
7. Managing disputes and litigation.
8. Providing compliance and regulatory support.
Report to the Founders
Location : Metros
#NBFCs , #Small Finance banks, and #Fintech's