HR at Confidential
Views:763 Applications:238 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Legal & Compliance - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Serve as the head legal and compliance management in India.
- Carry out legal research and analysis and provide professional legal opinion on legal issues identified, and organize and guide business lines and other stake holders to look for and formulate pragmatic solutions to legal problems.
- Represent the company in arbitration and litigation matters.
- Responsible for handling litigations either himself or through external lawyers on pan India basis in various courts and advice management accordingly.
- Group compliance policy and ethics issues; lead investigations on ethics violation incidents and manage complaints from clients or third parties; monitor and ensure implementation of Group and Regional compliance policies in daily operations and collate compliance data for submission to Group compliance for analysis.
- Act as advisor, contact point and intermediary in communications and interaction with the regulatory authority.