Manager Recruitment at IKYA Human Capital
Views:3461 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Legal Compliance & Company Secretary - NBFC (8-18 yrs)
1. Compliance to Reserve Bank of India guidelines and circulars issued time to time applicable for NBFC's more particularly :
- Submission of monthly/quarterly returns
- KYC Policy
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Central KYC Norms
- Sanctioned list of borrowers
- Fraud Policy and submitting quarterly information to RBI.
2. Customer related compliance issues more particularly Fair Practice Code and Grievances Redressal.
3. Compliance under Companies Act i.e. filing returns, conducting board meeting/annual general meeting and submission of financials and other data to MCA.
4. Ensure compliance under Labour laws, contract labour regulation act and other statutory compliance.
5. Responsible for obtaining required permissions to start the business from various authorities like business licences, registration for GST etc.
6. Vetting of the agreement with customers, dealers and inter corporate arrangements to ensure protection of company interest.
Interested candidate can share your coordinates with the profiles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.