Team Lead at Spectrum Talent Management
Views:3023 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Head - Legal/Company Secretary - Pharma (15-20 yrs)
Head Legal & CS
Commercial agreements and contracts :
- The incumbent should be responsible to perform diligence on agreements, contracts, orders, deeds etc. with customers and vendors.
- Managing contracts and legal documentation for a broad range of commercial transactions incl. intellectual property licensing agreements, supply agreements, profit share agreements, contract manufacturing and works, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- He will be responsible to evaluate commercial agreements from legal perspective and advise the organization appropriately.
Legal advisory and compliance :
- To be part of the General Counsel's team, analyzing various laws, directives, rules, policies, providing legal advice to the management and handling legal matters.
- He should be aware of all the regulations in place and to raise the red flag when appropriate.
- He should advise on arbitration, negotiation and conciliation in commercial disputes between the parties
Drafting and filing :
- Reviewing and drafting of supply agreements, business agreements, etc.
- To conduct initial litigation case assessment and investigation, draft pleadings, written statements, rejoinders, applications, manage litigations, coordination with advocates, etc.
- Present facts orally and in writing to the organization, courts, authorities and legal counsels.
- Prepare and file legal documents (example contracts, deeds, agreements, suits, appeals).
- Conducting the meetings of the Board of Directors, its committees and the general meetings including drafting of agenda, minutes and follow-up of the decisions.
- Drafting of Annual Reports, Directors' Reports, Corporate Governance Report and other notices.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.