Lead at Executive Tracks Associates
Views:3638 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Legal & Company Secretary - FMCG/FMCD (14-20 yrs)
Head - Legal & Company Secretary
Will Report to the Managing Director
- Will handle Secretarial duties & compliance driving culture of compliance by training & awareness programs; providing pragmatic legal solutions to the organization to make the business work.
- Contract Management and negotiations including - Joint Venture Agreements, Shareholder & Share Subscription Agreements, Licensing of business.
- Contract Manufacturing arrangements, marketing arrangements and other routine agreements etc.
- The incumbent will be spearheading the legal & statutory compliances of India Operations including manufacturing plants all across the Country, implementation of online E-Compliance tool covering compliances of each of the business / operation units of India.
- Responsible for end-to-end legal support to India business team and driving culture of compliance.
- Contract Management and negotiations. The incumbent will be handling litigations of different natures like Writs, Quashing Petitions, Arbitration Proceedings, Environment Law Legal Metrology Laws/Factories Act/State Excise Laws, recovery proceedings, property disputes and, other routine litigations etc.
- Advising India business operation on various laws viz. - FSSAI, Legal Metrology, State Excise Laws,Companies Act, packaging requirements, labour laws, environment laws.
- Will work with Global Team on formulation of Policies for India business; formulating & implementing the compliance framework around Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption Policies of the company; developing training materials and organizing training & awareness programs;
- Will be Handling internal investigations / enquiries etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.