Client Manager at Grassik Search Pvt. Ltd.
Views:529 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Legal - Co-Living Business - LLB/LLM (8-15 yrs)
Head the legal function for a tech enabled co-living business.
- Manage all legal affairs & corporate matters
- End-to-end management of all agreements and contracts
- Drafting, vetting and reviewing of Commercial Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Non-disclosure Agreement, and Letter of Intent, Lease Deed, Operator Agreement, Leave and License Agreement.
- Handling, Memorandum of Understanding, Vendor Agreement, Corporate Agreements, Wallet Integration Agreements, Amendment Agreement, Renewal Agreements,
- Drafting and negotiating commercials directly with the prospective client, explaining legal outcome of certain provisions and resolving issues to come to a consensus on the agreement and conclude the negotiations and execute the Agreement.
- Manage leasing process & ensure compliance with law.
- Drafting & vetting Lease Deeds, Licensing Agreements, Affidavits, Settlement Agreement, Non-Disclosure, Share Purchase Agreements, Legal Notices etc.
The Successful Applicant:
- 8+ years of experience in corporate law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Result-oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Bachelor's degree is a must; masters in law.