Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:652 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Legal - BPM Firm - LLB (14-18 yrs)
Head of Legal (Europe) for a Global BPM company, holding 14+ years of experience in legal background. You will use your expertise to negotiate, draft, execute various agreements and contracts on organization's behalf. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
LOCATION : Mumbai
YOUR EMPLOYER :
A Global BPM company with a plethora of industry specific and cross-industry solutions.
- Negotiating, drafting and executing varied agreements and contracts (Europe)
- Providing Counsel on various legal issues (anti-trust, commercial & contract disputes, employment law, etc.)
- Coordinating and advising key stakeholders/executives
- Collaboratively working alongside different departments
- Advising on deals, mitigating risks related to contracts, legal risks, etc.
- Training company on legal topics
- Education: Law degree from a well-recognized university is a must
- Well-versed with European laws and contractual workings
- 9+ years of hands-on experience in large law firm/in-house in a global role.
- End-to-end contract management and commercial negotiations
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to work with a blue- chip firm in a high visibility role
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.