Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:310 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Legal - BFS (15-20 yrs)
Our Client is interested in talking to experienced candidates who have had prior experience in managing global Corporate Governance, strong Legal experience.
The role with entail a combination of Litigation & Non-Litigation, for Indian Subsidiaries & also providing legal support to Global Operating services. Our client is a global player in Asset Management business with an extensive presence in the Asia-pacific.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities including the drafting, reviewing, and commenting on legal documents
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- You will form an important part of the India's executive team
- You will also be required to provide some legal support to Global Operating Services and oversee Indian corporate governance program.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Qualified legal professional
- A minimum of 15 years experience in a global organisation, preferably ITES sector for a global financial service
- Awareness of global financial services regulatory matters.
- Extensive corporate governance experience.