Head - Learning & Organization Development (10-20 yrs)
The purpose of this job is to:
- Define and implement corporate organizational development (OD) and learning and development (L&D) strategies, plans and policies which are aligned with and facilitate the delivery of the organisation's Strategic Plan.
- Provide specialist expertise to the various stakeholders in the development of organisational culture, leadership, employee engagement and all aspects of organisational change and development.
- Lead and manage a specialist team of OD and learning practitioners in the development and delivery of aligned programmes, including the provision of team and individual solutions across the organisation aligned with the Strategic Plan.
Key Responsibilities will include -
- To lead the development and implementation of the corporate Organisational Development and Learning & Development Strategies, Plans and Policies managing implementation against agreed corporate time frames, budget and reporting against agreed performance measures.
- Lead the OD and Learning function, managing the implementation of plans and strategies by maximising the resource of the whole team and contracting with external partners as required to deliver on agreed plans.
- Develop the corporate People & OD Strategy and Operational Plan
- Lead the development and implementation of the Leadership & Management Development Framework
- Post Graduate in Human Resources
- Certification on psychometric and talent assessment tools