CEO at KayZen Group
Views:7096 Applications:557 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Head - Learning - Global In-House Captive - Banking (15-22 yrs)
We have been retained by one of the Premier Banking Global In-House Capitves to identify a Head of Learning Organization for its Technology & Operations Business. Location is Chennai with a fair amount of travel.
Looking for candidates with RELEVANT EXPERIENCE in a SIMILAR SECTOR/ORGANIZATION. Please read through & familiarize with the outlined Role Specification and apply if you meet the criteria. Please apply on IIMJobs or email me your CV.
The purpose of the role is to drive the end-to-end integrated approach to learning for Technology & Operations (T&O), in alignment with overall Learning agenda strategy and business objectives.
T&O Learning Operating framework
- Consult with global and regional stakeholders to translate business objectives into a Learning & Development strategic agenda, addressing all aspects of capability requirements
- Manage business stakeholder relationships to gain agreement on learning priorities for T&O and sponsorship for learning solutions to address these priorities
- Partner with the learning and development stakeholders including Executive & Management Development (EMD) and Learning Delivery team to create a holistic, integrated learning and development proposition that appropriately addresses the capability requirements of roles in T&O
- Partner with HR stakeholders to ensure integration of learning solutions with other HR solutions to increase overall effectiveness and impact on employee and business goals
- Partner with Function stakeholders in designing learning architecture, such as role profiles, learning roadmaps, certification frameworks, career pathing, that will support T&O’s strategic agenda
- Engage the Function stakeholders to effectively communicate the learning agenda and the learning solutions to the wider T&O client group
Learning Solution Development and Implementation
- Build solutions that develop the capabilities, in all relevant roles across the function, working in partnership and leveraging T&O Learning team and internal specialists, comprised of Learning Solutions Specialists (LSS) and Programme Managers (PM), within the Learning team
- Monitor and evaluate the business impact of solutions and drive continuous improvement to ensure the solutions continue to remain relevant and effective
- Be accountable for managing timely end-to-end delivery of learning solutions within the Learning agenda in accordance with regulatory requirements as well as ensuring standards are met
Governance and Standards
- Drive alignment with the Group Learning Strategy and contextualize it in a T&O environment, ensuring that changes are in line with the overall Learning Governance framework
- Partner with the business and the Finance team to develop, manage and monitor T&O’s Learning / training cost and budget.
- Build a robust mechanism using Learning MIS and dashboard that reflects progress against plans
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness of learning solutions currently in-place and in the pipeline through application of appropriate levels of Learning evaluation.
- Drive consistencies and standardization of learning solutions & standards across hubs, countries and groups.
Best practice and innovation
- Collaborate with Academies / country / hub learning teams and the Learning Shared Service Center (LSSC) to maintain standards, facilitate best practice sharing, and maintain line-of-sight of learning initiatives across T&O
- Identify and adhere to industry best practice as a minimum standard, while consciously innovating best in class approach & practices
- Meet and anticipate existing and evolving expectations of regulators in terms of Learning practices, content, design and measurement.
- Collaborate with other Business & Function Learning streams, providing support and lending expertise in driving and delivering relevant Pan Bank initiatives
Team Management & Leadership
- Effectively deliver on team management expectations including recruitment, supervision, performance management, development, coaching and team engagement
- Manage and influence change as necessary within the team, spanning direct reports, virtual and matrix team
- Exhibit personal leadership while inspiring team and role modeling behavior aligned to the Bank’s values and code of conduct
- Learning metrics and impact on business outcomes
- Delivery of objectives as agreed with Head, Learning
- Stakeholders and peer feedback
- Senior T&O Stakeholders
- Head, Learning
- Head, Learning Delivery
- HR Business Partners
- Head, EMD
- Head, Talent
Skills & Knowledge:
- In-depth knowledge of theory and practice of adult learning, ideally within financial institution set-up
- Broad knowledge of Technology and Operations in a banking industry
- Advanced project management and organisational skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills: relationship management, networking, negotiation and influencing
- Proven ability to work successfully across large matrix organizations
- Experience in driving innovation and change through cutting learning technology
- Experience in working in a culturally diverse working environment, with a cross-border/global-focused orientation
- Demonstrable resilience in dealing with ambiguity
- Preference for candidates with certifications relevant to learning (i.e. Facilitation, Coaching, MBTI, Facet 5, etc.).
Should you be interested, Please apply to the posting on IIMJobs. I'm currently travelling out of the country & will not be able to receive calls.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.