Head - Learning & Development - Technology Consulting Firm (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Consulting
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Excellent opportunity to handle LnD for a global technology giant
- Opportunity to create and implement LnD solutions at a PAN India level
Our client is one of the world's largest technology consutling firm with a global footprint. The company is growing rapidly in India and is looking for an LnD Head to report into the HR head with a team of 5 direct reports
- Understanding the company's overall business to developing and deliver learning strategies
- Responsible for providing support to consult and execute leadership development programs and milestone programs
- To create a learning oriented work environment in synergy with organizational value to increase client impact
- Collaborate with senior management and global learning team to identify present and future skill gap to develop a learning and development strategy to ensure talent is skill ready in future
- To develop and deliver learning across platforms and prioritize the same (classroom, eLearning etc) to increase the overall learning impact.
- Create learning roadmaps across roles
- Work actively on creating and maintaining value proposition for the organization while leading a team of high potential individuals
- Identify and build relations with learning vendors and vet the overall quality of delivery
- Bachelor's degree is a must, master's degree/MBA strongly preferred
- 8-10 years relevant work experience, multinational/global technological firm
- Manage and coach individuals and teams
- Ability to establish and manage large-scale learning programs
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to deliver powerful presentations to public and have great interpersonal skills as well.
- Should be a team player and open to feedback
- Robust knowledge of senior learning programs and principles, strong hold on instructional designing with internal and external stakeholders, and innovative evaluation methodologies
- Experience in collaborating with international stakeholders
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent opportunity to create and develop learning strategies for a rapidly growing technology firm
- Competitive market salary
- Closely work with senior leaders in the company and be in their line of sight
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.