Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:2943 Applications:742 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Learning & Development - Retail/Healthcare (15-25 yrs)
Learning & Development (L&D) is a strategically important function
- Group - L&D Head will be responsible for developing and implementing an organization wide Learning & Development strategy that facilitates and drives individual development and capacity building in line with group requirements.
- The position will involve collaborating effectively with people at all job levels and interacting with a diverse group of individuals and personalities to ensure the achievement of individual, functional and organizational goals.
Activities and Tasks Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the institution; identifying current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capacity building requirements across group.
- Conceptualizing innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs identified, including identification of external training programs and conferences, the design and delivery of in-house training sessions, enrollment in online learning programs, mentoring, self-learning, and other methods as appropriate;
- Drawing up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified;
- Driving and facilitating the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes; providing thought leadership around program design and delivery;
- Monitoring and evaluation of both structured and informal methods used; making continuous improvements in the approach, process and methods as appropriate;
- Organizing and anchoring the New Hire Orientation programme to enable easy settling-in and acculturalization of new joinees;
- Refining existing systems and processes, and setting up new processes as required, including: preparing and tracking the annual L&D Budget; creating and updating the Training Calendar; tracking training attendance; capturing feedback on training programs as well as conferences and workshops attended.
- The candidate should possess a Master's degree
- Must have at least 12 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery, and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Exposure to working in an organization involved in education or training would be an added advantage
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.