Practise Group Leader at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:862 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Learning & Development - Online/eCommerce (12-15 yrs)
Job Role : Head Learning & Development
Location : Mumbai
Required Experience : 12 to 15 years
Qualification : Candidate must be from B.E/ B.Tech background, MBA preferred.
Job Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive the Learning strategy for the organization - the organizational strategy that articulates the workforce capabilities, skills or competencies required, and how these can be developed to ensure a sustainable and successful organization.
- Drive a range of learning solutions - for all employees, for managers and leader, the new employee (Millennials) orientation that is compelling and makes the workforce ready for the challenges of the future.
- Develop and implement training programs and measure for impact.
- Learn from the ecosystem and bring the best practices in to ensure there is a compelling pull to learning.
- Be open to agile learning methodologies, actively advocate for it and help transform the learning culture of the organization.
- Design blended learning solutions.
- Using digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning programs.
- Applying adult learning theories to ensure employees get the best out of their development and drive participant engagement.
- Drive a culture of continuous professional development and learning. Work with partner organizations to figure the - hooks- to make this possible
- Actively engage with the senior leaders to understand and predict learning needs of the organization
- Manage the operations of the Learning Organization
- Update training programs.
- Oversee the creation of educational materials, such as online learning modules, etc.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors; investigates the right evaluation criteria for the organization.
- Manage metrics and measurements and provides Return on Investment.
- Be the external face for the organization with vendors, partners and the associated ecosystem to bring that learning and opportunity to the organization.
The ideal candidate has the below knowledge and abilities :
- A strong track record of having run L&D teams and organizations before.
- Comfortable designing and driving the charter for the L&D org.
- Thought leadership balanced with a strong bias for action.
- Hands-on leader who is able to work autonomously and strategically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- High confidence driven by subject matter expertise and experience and ease to deal with senior leadership team.
- High learning agility that allows to learn the company's culture and embrace it quickly.
- Ability to understand stakeholder needs and engage them periodically to work towards a common goal
- A track record of support for company strategies through developing (not simply implementing) innovative L&D initiatives which are results-oriented and cost effective
- Ability to inspire, motivate and provide a vision. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and demonstrate initiative, results-orientation, with a constant focus on service delivery is critical