Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2760 Applications:666 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Head - Learning & Development - IT/ITeS (18-22 yrs)
Head - Learning & Talent Management
About our Client : ITes setup based in Mumbai
Reporting into the Head HR, your responsibilities will include :
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 18-22 years of experience in talent management and L&D roles with exposure to and demonstrated competence in other functional areas
- Must have experience in having managed large scale IT/ITes setups
- In depth experience of Talent management and Organization development practices.
Salary offered: 60-80LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.