Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:5882 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Head - Learning & Development - IT (12-16 yrs)
Role : Head - Learning & Development ( IT Company)
Location : Delhi NCR
The Individual will develop a multi-pronged learning and development strategy that delivers a culture of learning and development in the organization. The candidate will also be driving leadership development and will be working closely with the HR Heads and Business stakeholders to drive values based corporate culture. ( This is a L&D Role & Not an OD Role)
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the direction that both incubates new learning experiences and optimizes existing programs, leveraging the latest in learning best practices
- Developing technical and functional competencies at all levels. Drive technical upskilling and bench upskilling
- Talent Needs Analysis for all job roles and leadership team. Build a learning management framework based on TNA.
- Design effective training interventions by career levels and learning programs for critical / niche roles. Extensive knowledge of instructional design theories.
- Support the HR head in developing and rolling out strategic learning interventions for senior leadership and their second line. Leverage the talent review process and succession plans to ensure a personal development plan for top talent and high potentials
- Regularly engage externally to bring best practices inside and stay at the forefront of the industry
- Deliver outcomes based on key success metrics (and targets) at program level
- Drive culture change initiatives to attract, retain, develop, and engage talent in critical roles
- Work with leaders within client groups to understand core capabilities needed to drive business results, and translate into actionable developmental programs for functional teams
- Design, deliver and develop high quality, effective learning solutions to address identified needs, gaps, and development opportunities across all levels within the organization.
- Assess, design and help drive broad initiatives to support a culture of learning across the organization
- Facilitate leadership development programs to build overall capabilities of the organization
- Strong focus on change management, partnering closely with business leaders to develop consistent strategies and tactics to help leaders manage change.
- Lead the development and implementation of content strategies
- Develop and manage deployment of communications and awareness programs to increase sharing and collaboration
- Lead the technical training and build capabilities amongst engineers and technical talent
Core Skills & Experience :
- Exceptional knowledge of and experience converting instructional design and learning theory into practical, actionable and impactful programs
- Proven track record leading a team of learning professionals and vendors in program design, development, implementation, and program management
- Demonstrated abilities and results managing and building teams and collaborative partnerships
- Commitment to continuous learning and development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines and customer demands
- Good understanding of instructional design principles
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
- PG / MBA with at least 12+ years of experience in training / Learning and Development
- Min 5+ years directly leading a team
- Coaching certification a plus
- Advanced knowledge in learning technology, online learning software and LMS
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.