Management Consultant at Cortaal Global
Views:2237 Applications:436 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Learning & Development - FMCG/Agri (15-20 yrs)
- To lead various Organizational Development such as training, performance management, competency mapping, engagement activities, talent management, succession plan, career plan & employee policies.
- To develop, recommend and implement effective human resources policies, procedures, and manuals that will help develop high performance teams.
- To manage the provision of corporate training that addresses the needs of the employees and contributes to the effectiveness and efficiency of an organization.
- To work on performance management, facilitating annual appraisals and reviews of employee work performance.
- To develop and build employee competencies through various developmental programs.
- To initiate various employee engagement activities to build employee morale.
- Develop a structured approach to talent management and succession planning that offer effective development for our employees and ensure long term business continuity.
- To design effective career plan for key talent/performers.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- In depth knowledge of OD interventions in corporate, with a detailed understanding of strategy and implementation.
- The ability to drive initiatives single handedly
- A result - oriented approach to monitor the effectiveness of all the interventions.
- The ability to communicate with various strata of hierarchy within the organization
- A goal - oriented outlook to foresee the need for employee development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.