Management Consultant at Cortaal Global
Views:1943 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Learning & Development - FMCG/Agri (15-20 yrs)
- To lead various Organizational Development such as training, performance management, competency mapping, engagement activities, talent management, succession plan, career plan & employee policies.
- To develop, recommend and implement effective human resources policies, procedures, and manuals that will help develop high performance teams.
- To manage the provision of corporate training that addresses the needs of the employees and contributes to the effectiveness and efficiency of an organization.
- To work on performance management, facilitating annual appraisals and reviews of employee work performance.
- To develop and build employee competencies through various developmental programs.
- To initiate various employee engagement activities to build employee morale.
- Develop a structured approach to talent management and succession planning that offer effective development for our employees and ensure long term business continuity.
- To design effective career plan for key talent/performers.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL SET REQUIRED:
- In depth knowledge of OD interventions in corporate, with a detailed understanding of strategy and implementation.
- The ability to drive initiatives single handedly
- A result - oriented approach to monitor the effectiveness of all the interventions.
- The ability to communicate with various strata of hierarchy within the organization
- A goal - oriented outlook to foresee the need for employee development