Partner at Talencia Consulting LLP
Views:1807 Applications:481 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Learning & Development - BFSI/NBFC/MFI (10-22 yrs)
Organisation : A leading Microfinance company with assets of close to INR 570 crores (The company is currently funded by various financial institutions, including public and private sector banks and NBFCs)
Head - Learning & Development
Function : Learning and Development
Title : Head L&D
Reporting : CEO
Team : 20 members
Job Profile :
Organizational L&D :
- Being Head of Learning & Development; would be responsible for developing training needs.
- Would be the facilitation of L&D curriculum as well as other Learning & Development (L & D) programs.
- This includes program management of corporate initiatives, working with other HR functions, assisting the business through change and providing leadership in specific situations and consulting on training and development activities.
- You would also be required to coach, counsel and support the L&D team members working to support the region requirements.
Designing and Preparing the L & D strategies :
- Training Development & Delivery - You would be responsible for delivering training for Leader & Team Member programs. You would also need to implement the corporate guidelines in terms of the core curriculum, calendaring, rollout and reporting.
- Training Consulting for Leader & Team Member Learning - You would consult on requests for courses and/or request for specific blended learning programs to meet the need of a particular group. You would meet requests by selecting learning activities from the L&OD catalog (existing catalog and customized content development).