Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:1262 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Learning & Development - BFSI/FMCG/Telecom (13-15 yrs)
- The head role in L&D is a strategic management role. Hence, incumbent will be required to meet with the functional heads/HODs on a regular basis and will also manage a team of L&D.
The person shall be responsible end to end Learning & Development process
- Competence based training need identification process
- Identify and analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Plan, develop, and provide customized training and management development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom raining, out bond programmes, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, coach connects and workshops.
- To provide/facilitate the delivery of executive coaching/delivery of high quality action learning interventions to senior leadership team across the organization.
- Developing and embedding an approach to the evaluation of L&D activities consistent with the corporate approach to Return on Investment and Quality Improvement. This should be used to determine the effectiveness of interventions and update/refresh these as required to optimize their beneficial impact.
- Drive culture of continuous improvement.
- Helping and mentoring Training Managers in maintaining training effectiveness and ensuring organizational benefit.
- Coordinating with different stakeholders and ensuring effective training delivery.
Desired Skills :
- Experience of management development, soft skills training, behavioural and functional trainings
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions
- Experience of partnering with third parties
- Training budget management experience
- People Management experience
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications