Senior Recruiter at Windows Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:980 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Learning & Development - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Head - Learning & Development
Head - L&D
Key Accountabilities :
L&D PARTNERING :
- Be the expert & primary contact for HR & Business leaders on Learning & Development. Continually engage with leaders to share functional expertise and industry knowledge.
- Advise business on most appropriate selection of learning content, methods and channels
- Define & socialize the overall learning strategy for the organization
- Align budget & resource investment into Learning to organizational strategy
- Accountable for all L&D delivery to ASCI - provide thought leadership & manage execution on L&D programs
- Present periodic management updates on L&D deliverables; support all compliance requirements
- Conceptualize, socialize, design & execute change& culture initiatives to support capability development aligned to ASC strategy
LEARNING PROGRAM MANAGEMENT :
- Consult with stakeholders to create a demand plan for leadership, behavioral & technology learning. Manage execution of the above demand plan, through design, curation or delivery of programs.
- Support design and execution of all ASC wide talent, culture, diversity and capability development programs, in line with ASC learning strategy & annual book of work.
- Deliver in-house programs, facilitate competency based modules for employees and managers
- Design, socialize and program manage flagship leadership development programs @ ASCI, (e.g. first time manager program, senior manager program, general management program, women leadership program etc.)
- Enhance the onboarding experience of employees by designing and delivering a robust onboarding program
LEARNING BUSINESS MANAGEMENT :
- Accountability for overall business management of the L&D function including the following aspects. Each of them can be supported by other team members, however the L&D leader has to provide thought leadership and take accountability of outcomes in each of these areas
- Budget Management : Plan the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets. Support in budgeting and monitoring expenses for all leadership & behavioral skills programs. Report budget utilization status and trends on a periodic basis
- Learning Effectiveness : Track and report agreed upon L&D metrics / dashboards to various stakeholders on a periodic basis. Solicit & analyze feedback on all L&D products and solutions. Generate and present data based insights to inform L&D investments and priorities.
- Vendor Management : Source, evaluate and recommend appropriate external business partners for L&D programs. Manage vendor relationship and work closely with them in the delivery of purchased program/s, manager the internal vendor management process
- Governance and Compliance : Ensure compliance to the internal audit parameters as defined by the audit framework for L&D, support in CMMI audit from time to time
- Knowledge Management : Prepare training documentation such as training manuals, hand notes for participants, questionnaires and other support materials. Support customization of modules as per the requirements. Support in CMMI requirements as and when required
- Drive continuous improvement in the L&D function, suggest and implement areas of improvement to increase efficiency and effectiveness and drive cost savings
TEAM MANAGEMENT :
- Lead the ASCI L&D team from a management & functional perspective.
Required Competencies :
- The role would have elements of both planning as well as great focus on execution. To succeed in this role, the incumbent would require knowledge of Learning design and delivery (classroom / remote / blended / others) experience with deployment and evaluation of behavioral learning solutions and leadership development programs.
- Enabling skills for the role : Consulting skills, Program management, and facilitation experience preferred.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - comfort in using advanced MS Excel functionality and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to leverage data - tracking, managing, reporting & generating insights; utilizing data to inform decisions.
- Ability to effectively navigate in a fast-paced matrix organization with multiple stakeholders by prioritizing work requests and project deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to flex to various styles, willing and able to challenge the status quo in a constructive manner.
- Ability to diagnose issues and generate good alternative approaches and solutions.
Education & Experience :
- Post Graduate in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology from good institutions.
- Certifications / exposures to psychometric tools will be useful.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience. Must have relevant experience in the Learning and Development.
- Team management & facilitation experience is a must.
- Strong consultative and influencing skills. Experience of engaging and influencing CXOs
- Intellectually sharp, articulate and agile.