Principal Consultant at People Network
Views:3828 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:188
Head - Learning and Development - IT (14-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, coordinate, administer, facilitate and deliver company-wide training programs to include new hire orientation, management training, and professional development based on the needs and requests of the business and our employees.
- You will strategize, analyse, design, define, the training needs of the leaders and the to be leaders.
- Work closely with business leaders and managers globally and across all functions to identify training requirements, priorities, goals, and objectives that are aligned with the business strategy.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine training needs and/or performance gaps. Assess the wants of our employees and deliver development programs that will optimize their engagement, performance, and retention.
- Establish a personal strategy, plan, and budget required to successfully achieve company training objectives. Refine that strategy based on input from leaders and employees.
- Design and implement successful programs to identify top tier talent and link employee development plans to company growth and staffing requirements.
- Lead a team of L&D specialists in designing new and exciting content.
- A Master's degree in Organizational Management and Development or Human Resources Management; or related field.
- 15-20 years of progressive experience in Learning & Development or Training. Experience building and optimizing a variety of programs
- Knowledge of current learning technologies, assessment, and survey platforms
- Executive presence, listening and influence ability with senior leadership
- High level of flexibility, resilience, and adaptability
- Experience building out effective use of Learning Management Systems Strong facilitation and communication skills. Knowledge of content development to include: needs-based curriculum design, program planning, third party supplier sourcing and vendor management, program delivery and evaluation.
- Ability to identify training needs, develop training content and deliver training programs.
- A confident leader with the ability to collaborate, build rapport, confidence, and trust among all employees