Head/Lead - Engagement & Retention (8-12 yrs)
Head of Engagement And Retention Lead
Job Description :
- Lead the development of our User segmentation, User journey and retention strategies using data-driven approaches.
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase DAUs, WAUs & MAUs across multiple channels, platforms and products.
- Leads analysis on the customer lifecycle to identify different consumer cohorts (high performing, at risk cohorts etc) , understand their motivations and develop incentive & rewards schemes that drive ARPU's.
- Design new functions and workflow to improve customer experience and drive growth of customer value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve product, value proposition and drive growth.
- 8+ years working in B2C User retention and engagement
- Highly strategic and analytical; strong Excel skills required
- Should have hands-on experience using one of the Marketing automation tools (Moengage, Clevertap) building and managing user journeys
- Successful track record of developing and executing campaigns utilizing audience segmentation and A/B testing
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills; able to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments and be highly self-motivated
- Experience in the gaming, fintech industry will be a plus.
- Experience working cross functionally with growth, creative, data and cx teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.