HR Executive at AVSAR HR Services
Views:1549 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Last Mile Delivery - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
Head - Last Mile Delivery- Bangalore
- Leadership role to redesign and scale the last mile delivery.
- The outcomes of this role are measured in: Cost Efficiency, Scale of Business and Excellent Customer metrics.
- Develop different delivery models to arrive at the best possible unit economics.
1. This role is responsible for handling complete vendor management for the last mile delivery, both van and bikes.
2. Create a pool of national vendors and build strategic and long term relationships with them.
3. Drive strategic initiatives like Electric Vehicles deployment, working closely with Electric Vehicle makers, BB Innovation team.
4. Engage with Govt authorities in various state Govts and Central Govt on EV policy.
5. Work and engage with different stakeholders collaboratively to drive outcomes.
6. Conduct regular vendor audits and other internal audits.
7. Responsible for assisting in the recruitment and training of last mile delivery employees.
8. Responsible for ensuring all last mile employees are background verified.
- 10-12 years- of experience; proven previous experience in vendor management and last mile delivery/transportation
- MBA from Tier I college
- Start-up DNA and Entrepreneurial zeal
1. Analytical in his/her approaches & decisions.
2. Aggressive in goal orientation.
3. Excellent leadership skills with structured thinking.
4. Ability to utilize exceptional problem-solving, and communication skills to influence internal and external stakeholders.
6. An ability to extract relevant insights from data and present them crisply.
7. Should be a self-starter and should be able to work with minimal supervision.
8. Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
9. Ability to communicate well and handle discussions with Govt authorities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.