Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:845 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Head - KYC/AML Compliance - Banking Sector (15-20 yrs)
KYC/AML Compliance Head
Job Description :
- Acting as a Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) / Principal Officer to FIU-IND and RBI and perform the duties of MLRO / Principal Officer effectively.
- Ensuring proper implementation of AML/KYC requirements across the bank
- Periodically reviewing the KYC/AML compliance policies and procedures and ensure compliance with these across the bank
- Establish compliance review procedures as directed by RBI & FIU India
- Providing prompt and accurate advisory support on AML / KYC requirements to the Business Units
- Work closely with the management to establish an appropriate compliance culture & development of specialized training programs on AML/KYC risks
- Guiding and supervising the KYC/AML team to be more productive and effective. To supervise the advisory and monitoring activities performed by the team. Performing regulatory reporting accurately including STRs, CTRs etc. on time.
- Guidance for Sanctions Screening outgoing and incoming remittances for Special Designated Nationals, high risk and sanctioned countries and businesses to ensure compliance with standard AML regulations
- To attend to queries and inspections of the regulatory authorities.
- To maintain credible and open channel of communication with regulatory authorities.
- To effectively represent business cases / matters before the regulators and seek clarifications.
- To work closely with business and proactively identify issues and take corrective actions. Escalate issues as appropriate.
- To continuously strive to improve the AML monitoring processes including automation of the processes.
- To provide oversight over the KYC process, Re-KYC, CKYCR upload process, customer categorization
- Supporting Chief Compliance Officer on all matters pertaining to KYC/AML Compliance
Sub Function: KYC/AML Compliance
Educational Qualifications: Professional qualification or Post Graduation with certification on KYC/AML Compliance
Experience: 15 + Years of experience in the banking sector, preferably in AML Compliance