Head - Key Account Management - FMCG (8-15 yrs)
Head Key Account Manager
- Manage and guide the team so that they expand the relationships with existing customers
- Support the team in managing key accounts, maintaining a long term relationship with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities within them
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct sales channel
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Serve as the link of communication between key clients and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree from a top institute
- Excellent communication and strong account management and relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of excel and power point
- Startup acumen - strong work ethics, flexible, willingness to get hands dirty and have a 'get stuff done' attitude, highly self-motivated
- Sound business judgement and ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Prior startup experience is a bonus!
What we offer:
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.